A message to our patients at Affordable Audiology & Hearing Service:
There is no higher priority than the health and well-being of our patients and employees. After evaluating the most current information and reviewing all publish guidelines, we remain confident in our ability to provide care in a safe and healthy environment at Affordable Audiology. In effort to take additional precautions, our office is now enforcing the following guidelines:
- We recommend any patient stay home if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Use your best judgement. If you are sick, we will help you reschedule your appointment. If you are uncertain, please call our office prior to your appointment. Our staff will discuss with you the best course of action for your specific situation.
- We recommend our patients refrain from utilizing “walk-in clinic hours” and call to schedule an appointment. Our office is taking “social distancing” seriously and want to avoid multiple patients in our clinic at one time.
- We will maintain a clean and safe environment and continue to comply with OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines.
- We have standard protocols in place to disinfect all surfaces and patient contact areas. Our office has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection in between patient appointments.
- Our office will provide hand sanitizer in common areas and encourage our patients to utilize as needed. Medical facemasks will also be provided upon request.
- We have reviewed the procedures for proper hand hygiene, reinforced their importance, and encouraged accountability between team members. We support a healthy work environment and will closely monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in the care you receive at Affordable Audiology. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office directly. We’re here to offer you the highest level of care and feel confident we can get through this together! 920-926-3328